Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OUtlook/Entourage/iCal

Hi There

I recently made the move from a PC to a Mac. Generally happy but email is a big problem at the moment and I'm not sure that I have a set up that is fit for my needs. Could anyone provide any thoughts on the following:

1) If I have used MS Outlook, and majority of my work is with people that are Outlook users - what is the best way to set myself up on a Mac? I have Entourage but am split between whether to use Mail or Entourage?

2) Invites and diaries are a big part of my life. How can I receive invites from people using Outlook that I can 'Accept' or 'Decline' like how I used to. Further, how I can I send invites to Outlook users - is Entourage compatible? Are there any workarounds if not? I hear everything is sent in ical format

3) Are there any sources that can provide me with more info on 1 and 2 above? I'm suspecting that contrary ti what I thought, Outlook is actually better than Entourage!

HELP HELP HELP

APPLE

Posted on May 1, 2009 5:10 PM

1 reply

OUtlook/Entourage/iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.