Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Renewing lease (wifi)

After I recently got the fixed IP, Ruoter, etc for my Church & I tapped on "renew lease" to bring back the IP, etc. it seems like ever since I got my Touch replaced & got the IP, etc again after the vary first time I had it I'm having to hit "renew lease" ALOT more then before. It's stays on for like 1min or 2 but the I have to do it again. Why is that?

Windows XP, 5th Gen (30 GB) & IPOD TOUCH (8 GB, 2nd Gen,

Posted on May 3, 2009 9:35 AM

24 replies

May 3, 2009 5:34 PM in response to applegenius18

will the info still be there? If I only have to put the password in once will it still know to conncect everytime or do I have to tell it? I don't know why but forgetting the network makes me nervous then restting network. If you were me would you do forget the network?

Why is harder for me to stay connected now, & not when I had my vary first Touch before?

Renewing lease (wifi)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.