Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to apply view options changes to all playlists?

I recently decided to change the view options, such as adding more displayed column in the display grid, and also arrange the displayed order of these columns.

It went went with one playlist. But when I open another playlist, the changes did not carry over. How can I apply the same changes to all most playlists at the same time? I have many playlists. Repeating the changes for all my playlists can be a frustrating chore.

20" 2.1GHz iMac G5 iSight, Sage iMac G3, PowerMac 7600, 128K original Mac, Mac OS X (10.4.2), 500GB HD, 1.5 GB RAM, iPod 20GB, iPod Nano 8GB iPhone 8GB

Posted on May 4, 2009 2:45 AM

2 replies

May 4, 2009 3:27 AM in response to LaiPod

When you create a playlist it defaults to the column layout you are using for your main library If the main view was different when you made the playlist then the playlist will have that original layout. Changing the view option in the main library won't change the view retrospectively on any playlists you have. There's no option to automatically apply view changes to (or in fact to select) a range of playlists

how to apply view options changes to all playlists?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.