Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bonjour Is NOT Compatible With Sonicwall Router/Firewall

I am a physician. HIPAA recommends that doctors offices use Sonicwall firewalls and in my case there model 150 router and firewall.
There are documents around the web about how Bonjour is not compatible with Sonicwall; Microsoft recommended making an using an ad hoc network, which I have done successfully to link with Ilium Software eWallet, but I still cannot connect or get the 3rd party vendor to help me connect with Splashdata's Splashnotes.
Now, I just purchased SlingPlayer for IPhone and it works fine at home with my linksys router and Macafee firewall, but SlingPlayer doesn;t even recognize my network at my office.

I think that this problem needs to be resolved by Apple and Sonicwall, not the 3rd party vendors.

I would love some positive input if anyone has gotten around this problem.

PC, Windows Vista, Laptop with XP

Posted on May 14, 2009 3:49 PM

There are no replies.

Bonjour Is NOT Compatible With Sonicwall Router/Firewall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.