Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Sony HDD SR 37 compatibility with iLife 09

1293 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2009 11:32 AM by philg1824 RSS
philg1824 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
May 19, 2009 5:20 AM
Hi,
I see the above camera is not mentioned on the compatibility list. Has anyone any experience with it (good or bad)
Phil
Mac OS X (10.4.6)
  • safari rss Level 2 Level 2 (410 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 19, 2009 8:59 AM (in response to philg1824)
    I did not see that camcorder listed in the compatibility list for iMovie '09. However, that does not mean that it won't work: the list only shows cameras that Apple has tested and built support for into the app. Chances are, given that it is a popular brand name camera that supports the standards, it will work with iMovie. I have a similar Sony camcorder and it works just fine, despite being ommitted from the compatiblity list.

Basically, there is no guarantee, but it will probably work just fine (or perhaps with a couple small quirks) with iMovie on your Mac.
    iMac (Intel), MacBook Pro (15.4 inch), Mac mini (Intel), Mac OS X (10.5.7), Escaped Windows in 2005!

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.