Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Flash Player Downloading Problems - Mac OSX 10.3.9

Hi,
am on firefox and as from today I can no longer use myspace music player. (It used to run fine previously.)
I am now asked to download Adobe Flash Player. My system is too old for Flash Player 10, so I am asked to download version 9.
However that seems impossible.
Any ideas ???
Josephine

1GHz PowerPC G4 - Mac OSX 10.3.9, Mac OS X (10.3.x), Firefox

Posted on May 20, 2009 4:21 AM

10 replies

May 24, 2009 7:39 PM in response to Patty C

Hi Patty

Restart the computer, then run the Adobe installer again. When you are finished, go to your Applications>Utilities folder via the Finder. Open Disk Utility, highlight your HD on the left, then select "repair permissions". When complete, restart Safari.

If that doesn't resolve your problem, start a new thread detailing exactly what is going on.

Jul 28, 2009 8:42 PM in response to Hawaiian_Starman

I'm having the same problems with trying to install the Flash Player 9. I also have OS 10.3.9 and have tried every suggestion here.

When I try to open the Flash Player.plugin file, it opens Netscape and then does nothing. I'm just on the Netscape home page. I don't know what is actually supposed to happen when I open this file, or what application to tell the computer to use to open the file. Anyone at all able to help me?? I've been working on this all night and can't make it work. 😟 And I AM about to cry!

Thanks. I'm desperate.

Adobe Flash Player Downloading Problems - Mac OSX 10.3.9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.