Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Presenter Notes Font - Default?

I have to take notes on presentations in class regularly and I type them into the presenter notes.
I'm having some trouble with the presenter notes' font and size. Everytime I go to a new slide's presenter notes, the font is Times New Roman or something. I have to INDIVIDUALLY change the font and size of every single slide's presenter notes.
Is there a way to make a default setting so that all the presenter notes follow the same font/ size?? Thank you!

Macbook 13" 2.0 ghz, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on May 21, 2009 9:47 AM

3 replies

May 21, 2009 12:39 PM in response to sunshinedarkness

Is this an existing presentation? If so, the presenter notes font has already been "set" for each slide, and there is no (easy) way to change this globally (in other words, it would require mucking about with the presentation XML file).

You can, however, use the Copy/Paste Style function to quickly change the format for each slides notes -- format one slide as you want, select the notes and choose "Copy Style" from the Format menu or Toolbar, then go to the slide you want to enter text on, click in the Presenter Note space, and choose "Paste Style". Once you've got the style "loaded", it is just a matter of clicking "Paste Style" before you type on each slide -- there is no need to re-copy the style.

Presenter Notes Font - Default?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.