Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic - Control Surfaces

I'm trying to integrate a Mackie HUI controller (older version with the emagic logic template) and in the main Logic manual there's reference to a separate "control surface" manual that supposedly came with the box. I don't recall ever seeing this supplemental manual in my Logic Studio Box and if it was there, it isn't now. Does anybody know where you might be able to get a hold of this or download it electronically?

I really want to figure out how to get my control surface on line and working. The Mackie manual is two paragraphs about plugging the unit in, but offers no guidance whatsoever on how to use it....so not much help there.

thanks

MacBook Pro 2.6, Mac OS X (10.5.7)

Posted on May 21, 2009 10:19 PM

2 replies

May 21, 2009 11:49 PM in response to bnote

For first
is Mackie baby HUI connected with nidi cables?
drivers?

open AUDIO MIDI set up Utility and check if the system recognize your MIDI controller device...
If BabyHUI is in the system... Logic pro would automatically recognize the interface...

if not... try to open Control surface set up in Logic and add manually BabyHUI... but the Mackie must be shown in the audio midi setup

G

Logic - Control Surfaces

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.