Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing organs - please help.

I'm experiencing odd behavior with Logic Express and the organ set (specifically) what I believe is the tonewheel organ set).
I have been using the organ set (selected from the I/O/Garageband/Tonewheel Organ in the inspector) and have also saved a few of my adjustments to a channel strip setting.

Anyhow, I opened a project and created a new software instrument track. Selected the organ I wanted, but the sound will not play.I am recording midi from my keyboard as I'm getting a Region with notes played. I can also switch to another instrument and it's working and plays my entered data.

I also tried opening my saved channel strip organ and nothing. I opened up Garageband and it's the same thing... everything works except no organ.

Here's the weirdest part... I opened up some old projects with organ tracks. The organ tracks play with the correct sound. But if I Record Enable and try to play some notes... same thing.

So my organ file is obviously having some sort of issue. No error messages, although I was fiddling around for a while and did get one -41.

Please help, 'cause I have a limited knowledge where all these files are stored.Thanks for any help you can give me

Mac Mini 1.83 - 2gig Ram, Mac OS X (10.4.11), Heading towards a deadline needing Organ!!

Posted on May 31, 2009 6:05 PM

3 replies

May 31, 2009 10:21 PM in response to Foxboy71

Oh god, now do I feel stupid. I have one of those M-Audio Keystations. It only has an "advanced" function" button, and then you actually hit the keys to change settings.

Anyhow, I think the cat may have stepped on the right combo and screwed up my send settings. I just unplugged and replugged.

Here I am reinstalling Logic and eliminating preferences...
Thanks

Missing organs - please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.