Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find the release schedule for iPhone 3G S in other countries?

I live in Taiwan, and I'm eager to buy the iPhone 3G S - when it's available. I assume that somewhere within Apple's pages, there's a release schedule for other countries, but I can't find it.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

PowerBook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.11), Powerbook G4, 1.25RAM, 1.5 GHz, 60GB iPod Photo, 80 GB LaCie HD

Posted on Jun 9, 2009 8:20 AM

4 replies

Jun 9, 2009 9:02 AM in response to Lost in Asia

Wow, those replies were fast.

I want to buy it in Taiwan. I got an "I don't know" from the local provider today, although I can't be sure whether that's because they didn't understand my bad Chinese or because they genuinely don't know.

I keep seeing news reports implying there's a schedule somewhere out there - they talk about 20 countries in July, and a further 60 in August (or whatever -I can't remember the numbers). I'd love to know where they're getting that information from.

Jun 9, 2009 9:27 AM in response to Lost in Asia

I'd love to know where they're getting that information from.

I think in the keynote they said 80 by August, but they only named the first seven where it is available June 19. Anyway nothing Apple may have on a list matters as much as whether your local supplier will actually have them. Even Apple's standard public list has countries listed as simply "coming soon."

Where can I find the release schedule for iPhone 3G S in other countries?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.