Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth interferrence!

I was on Eastern Parkway and Buffalo Ave. Near the park, when I was talkin to my gf. The bluetooth connected fine and I cud hear everything. All of a sudden, the signal seemed to get crossed. I have the S9 headset and works well with the ipod on bluetooth. But for some reason, the signal got crossed and I couldnt hear her. I hung up and called again. It happened three times in that area. I had the S9 since it came out, right after the HT820 headset. I never had an issue and used it on more than 5 phones without problems. All I can think is, it interacts with the NYC radios, but not my Motorola HT1250 radio for my police dispatcher.

Anyone had an issue? Someone hear other signals while on the phone or that overrided their phone and bluetooth reception? Mind everyone, the phone was in my pocket about 2 to 3 feet away. Everything else was further away.

The one I built!, Windows Vista, 3.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram, 2 SATA DVD Brns, 2 SATA HD, 11 USB 2.0, 1gb VC

Posted on Jun 20, 2009 10:09 AM

1 reply

Bluetooth interferrence!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.