Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EXIF data display on iPhone???

Isn't there a way (or an app?) that will allow me to see photo details on the iphone? Seems like there should be an info option there, somewhere...

Much of the discussions I have researched end with "sync to your computer and view the data there".

What do you do when someone asks "when was that photo taken?"

I must be missing something obvious, right?! 😉

Thanks

iPhone 3GS, iPhone OS 3.0

Posted on Jun 21, 2009 10:49 AM

8 replies

Jun 21, 2009 3:53 PM in response to Mike-Mpls

Thanks for the reply. I am able to see the exif data (gps and date/time) when I export to my PC, too.

But, I still do not know of a way to list that data *from the iPhone itself*.

For example, if I spend a week taking pictures, I cannot determine which photo is from what date without pulling the pictures off the iphone. This seems a little odd to me. My $30 LG VX had a simple "Info" screen for each photo.

What would you do if you were showing pictures from your iPhone and someone asked when they were taken?

-Sean

Jun 21, 2009 4:20 PM in response to Sean.Judge

Sean -

I just found this application in the app store -called PhoneGrafer

http://www.emotionale.jp/phonegrafer/

It allows you to view your camera roll through this app and there is an EXIF button in the upper right corner which will give you the info you are looking for while the photo is on your phone.

I just downloaded this and it works well and has some other features as well.

EXIF data display on iPhone???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.