Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore to the Browser View of Book, several missing photo's?

Ten photos are missing from the Browser View of the Book. The photos show up in the Photo View and are checked as being used. They also show up in the working screen view of the book. All other photos in the book show up. Why are the 10 missing? How can I restore just those photos and not all photos for that book? What difference would it make in sending that book to the printer?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.7), iPhoto '09 and all software updates

Posted on Jun 29, 2009 10:11 AM

3 replies

Jun 29, 2009 10:49 AM in response to dgbmunger

Ten photos are missing from the Browser View of the Book. The photos show up in the Photo View and are checked as being used. They also show up in the working screen view of the book.

I'm not sure of your question

Are you saying that when you view the thumbnails of the book at the top or the screen that some pages do not show the photos even though they are in the book below?

If so that is a minor bug in iPhoto '09 - you can ignore it - it is just a display issue -- I forget exactly how but you can force a refresh of the book thumbnails - maybe double clicking on the book page - or maybe on the thumbnail

But in any case your book is fine (you should preview it before sending - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 )

LN

How can I restore to the Browser View of Book, several missing photo's?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.