Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How Do I Disable The Pop-Up Blocker to Upload Video to Facebook & Others?

When I try to upload a video clip I shot of some 4th of July Fireworks to Facebook, I get the error message "In order to upload videos on your profile, Facebook needs to be able to create a pop-up window. Please disable your pop-up blocker or allow this page to create popups, then try again."

I have uploaded to FB before, but apparently I've turned on the pop-up blocker. How do I turn it off? I am new to MAC from pc, so please have mercy and help me...

Thanks

Macbook 13.3 Unibody, Mac OS X (10.0.x), 2.4ghz 320gb 4gb RAM

Posted on

Question marked as Solved

Jul 5, 2009 1:30 PM in response to IamR.Ph. In response to IamR.Ph.

Hi IamR.Ph.

Unless you have a 3rd party blocker, Safari's built-in one can be disabled via the following method:

In the top menu click Safari (to the right of the Apple logo) then click "Block Pop-Up Windows."

If you see a check mark next to this then the blocker is enabled, if there's no check mark than the blocker is already disabled and something else is doing the blocking.

Jul 5, 2009 1:30 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: IamR.Ph.

Question: How Do I Disable The Pop-Up Blocker to Upload Video to Facebook & Others?