Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store.

Whats up with the App store lately? Its seems like when it comes to updates it is soooo slow to tell you what needs updates. Then, when you try and get info on the update it takes 3 to 5 minutes to get the information.

Buying new apps it runs just fine.

Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Jul 9, 2009 2:33 PM

5 replies

Oct 13, 2009 6:27 PM in response to razzz

I can't update my apps too. I tried logging off the iTunes store, then logging in but it did nothing. I logged out the iTunes store, then reloaded my iPhone by pressing the hold button and the home button long enough passed the turn off screen and now I do not get the «Cannot connect to the iTunes store» message anymore. The iPhone just does nothing when I click «install» or «update all»... And my apps are now grey «loading» the update. I can't open them. I hope Apple will fix this bug soon.

Oct 13, 2009 7:07 PM in response to pierreantoine

I've noticed a bit of a slow down...but have no issues updating or getting new apps from the AS on iPhone

To put out a theory or the question of what's happening... 🙂

Now nearly 100,00 Apps!!!! Their server is getting a bit more bogged down than normal with the over 2.5-3 Billion DL's not including updates

It's time for Apple to push some upgrades to their server farm...Lets see if they do it soon

App Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.