Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error Updating Apps

I am trying to update apps. I click where it says "Updates available" in itunes. Then I get an error: we could not complete your itunes store request. the network connection was terminated unexpectedly" over and over. But if I go to "itunes store" I do not have a problem. Help! Thanks.

Windows Vista

Posted on Jul 11, 2009 8:44 AM

6 replies

Jul 13, 2009 7:30 PM in response to Katrina S.

Katrina S. wrote:
There is definitely something wrong with the app store the past few days. I can get some updates, but then it tells me

() has no updates currently available.

So it's auto logging me out of the app store. This has happened on different PCs. You might try logging out of the store, and then back in.

I've been seeing the same result on both my computer and on my wife's (each with our own account)... Tried logging out and in, and even using both mac.com and me.com variants, same result. Very frustrating! It isn't logging me out, it's just somehow not working in update...

Jul 13, 2009 8:37 PM in response to David Nicolson1

It's still doing it to me. Says I have 2 updates available, I log in and try to update, and it goes back to the () has no updates currently available.

It's supposed to say (account@thatplace), not be blank ()
That's why I think it's somehow logging me out.
It only shows 1 update when I am logged in, so I suppose the app that doesn't show up, is the one causing problems.

Jul 14, 2009 6:54 AM in response to Katrina S.

Yeah, mine stumbled after 1st update too. I went back to apps and clicked link to check for updates again and this time it worked. VERY strange how it goes back & forth! Maybe some portion of their servers are having this problem, and it shows the problem if you happen to be linking to that server. Just a thought, I don't really know how their system works... But it is clear that all is not 100% working!

At least I got my updates... today...

Error Updating Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.