Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod touch 2G - song progress bar has disappeared after upgrade to 3.0

I've recently upgraded my iPod touch 2G to have the latest 3.0 firmware and now i can't get a progress bar when playing songs. Usually it is at the top of the screen and can be hidden, but could be accessed by tapping in the song title area at the top of the screen. After the upgrade it just doesn't seem to be there any more. I haven't done anything i shouldn't (i.e. jailbroke it) and have already tried resetting the setting and still no joy. If anyone has had this happen to them or knows what i am doing wrong could they let me know as it is driving me crazy,

thanks,

Matt

iPod touch 2G, iPhone OS 3.0

Posted on Jul 13, 2009 7:16 AM

4 replies

Jul 14, 2009 6:40 AM in response to matty_p75

Just waiting to see what "driving me crazy" looks like for you. 🙂

No, seriously, quiet means no one reading this has had the problem and had to fix it, or has any other ideas.

I have 2 suggestions. 1) Reset and restore. See http://www.apple.com/support/ipodtouch/troubleshooting/ipodtouch/. It really does "fix" many glitches. 2) After you do #1 and if it doesn't work, make an appointment at the genius bar at your local Apple store. They should be able to get it right.

Please let us know what happpens.

-fred

iPod touch 2G - song progress bar has disappeared after upgrade to 3.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.