1674 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2009 10:39 AM by Feek
I think the 5400s take much more than 35C. But ambient you are totally fine. Unless there isn't good airflow out the back and around the system.
The 8800GT does run warm to hot and some now run hotter and have failed post 10.5.7, plus the fan on the card doesn't kick in early enough.
The old Radeon X1900 use to be a lot of trouble with heat and dust.
Electrical and environmental requirements
* ENERGY STAR configurations available
* Line voltage: 100-120V AC or 200-240V AC (wide-range power supply input voltage)
* Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz single phase
* Current: Maximum of 12A (low-voltage range) or 6A (high-voltage range)
* Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
* Storage temperature: -40° to 116° F (-40° to 47° C)
* Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing