Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate calendars on iphone after move to new imac. Sync via mobile me

Just migrated to a new imac from imac G5 using the Time machine function: worked like a charm except a few tweaks: prefs changing in itunes relating to iphone sync.

Noteworthy is the fact i sync my desktop calendar over the air with mobile me.

I now have 2 sets of calendars on my iphone: one called "on my iphone" and the other ".mac account (mobile me)". The latter behaves as it should: it syncs flawlessly. The other set corresponds to the state of my calendars when I first synced with itunes on my new Imac... useless space wasting info!

My question is: How do I get rid of this redundant and outdated set of calendars???

Can't see any function to do so in either iphone or itunes. Calendar syncing is not checked (since syncing happens via mobile me...)

Any help or solution greatly appreciated!!

Iphone Imac 2,93 24", macbookpro,imacG5, ImacG4, Ibook G4, Powermac G4, Mac OS X (10.5.7), ethernet 10/100bt network on USR8000 router + linksys hub + airportextreme

Posted on Jul 14, 2009 6:50 AM

3 replies

Duplicate calendars on iphone after move to new imac. Sync via mobile me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.