Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac printing software for jewel case insert

Can someone recommend good software for designing and printing CD/DVD jewel case inserts? Please don't tell me to Google it; I did. All kinds of results come up. I'm looking for Mac software that is:

Easy to use - in other words, less complicated than Photoshop

Feature packed - has the ability to customize layout, text, images, etc

Not expensive - $30 or under would be nice, free would be even better

Thanks.

iMac 20", 2.66 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Mac OS X (10.5.7), FCE version 4.0.1

Posted on Jul 19, 2009 6:03 PM

3 replies

Jul 25, 2009 6:35 AM in response to jla930

I use The Print Shop 2 http://www.mackiev.com. It has templates for inserts and it supports printing directly on printable CDs and DVDs with several brands of printer. If you copy an album cover from iTunes, and paste it into Print Shop insert template, it fits perfectly for the front cover. It can import playlists from iTunes so it's easy to put all the song titles on a burned CD and on its insert. And unlike the printing feature in iTunes, you can edit the imported playlist however you like before printing it, and choose your fonts and colours.

Great program for other home or educational printing such as greeting cards and certificates too.

Mac printing software for jewel case insert

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.