Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

itunes CD from mac to install in itunes in windows

902 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 26, 2009 12:34 PM by Katrina S. RSS
MDJ51 Level 1 Level 1 (115 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 26, 2009 8:40 AM
I'm trying to figure out a way to take my itune songs on my mac itunes (leopard) and get them into my brothers PC with Vista. Can I burn a cd then play it on his pc and install the music that way? or can I do it through my ipod. I have been reading different things that say you cannot take music from mac and put it to a PC. Very confused on this.
933 MHZ, Mac OS X (10.5.7)
  • Katrina S. Level 7 Level 7 (24,085 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 26, 2009 12:34 PM (in response to MDJ51)
    I have my Mac & PC networked together on my home wireless network, with file sharing enabled.
    I just transfer the music files back & forth. The actual library databases with play counts, ratings, etc are not the same, but the music content is there.
    iMac 10.5 or WinXP SP3, Other OS, external hard drive, B-W U2 iPod, 1G shuffle, 2nd gen Nano

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.