Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare agreement number

Where would I find the AppleCare agreement number? (It's not on the box.) TY.

Posted on Oct 1, 2005 5:16 AM

6 replies

Oct 1, 2005 7:18 AM in response to Slywy

You did purchase the Applecare Warranty? As it is not included with your Apple purchase. You can enter your Ibook serial number on the Apple.com main support page (Lower left hand corner) and it will tell you how many days you have left on your warranty. The warranty period starts a week or so after the Ibook is ordered....Not when it is opened and registered.
Any more questions? Geof

Oct 1, 2005 7:25 AM in response to Slywy

The card in the box from what has happened to my past AppleCare agreements hasn't always had the agreement number, but it does have the enrollment number you need to use when you register your AppleCare on this page:

http://www.apple.com/support/selfservice/agreements

If it hasn't been enrolled at the above page with the enrollment number in the box, it won't appear that your AppleCare has been registered when you search the serial number of your machine on the support page's right hand side.

Oct 1, 2005 2:09 PM in response to Slywy

Hi guys- the reason I suggested checking the Support page with your serial number, is because I purchased my Ibook 1.33 with Applecare directly from Apple and it was already registered to me in my name by Apple. There was no card with number in box, I did call Apple and they told me I had to do nothing, as it was already registered to me.

AppleCare agreement number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.