1424 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2009 10:00 AM by lc_llc
And welcome to Apple Discussions!
Your iPod's artwork cache may have become corrupt. I would suggest clearing it out and rebuilding it. To do this:
1. Plug the iPod in and when it appears in iTunes, click on its device name on the left pane of iTunes if necessary
2. Under the Music tab, remove the check mark next to “include album artwork on this iPod.”
3. Hit Apply to sync the updated changes.
4. After it has finished syncing, place the check mark back next to “include album artwork on this iPod” option.
5. Again, hit Apply to sync the updated changes.
6. Lastly, properly eject your iPod, and verify that the album artwork is correct.
Hope this helps.