Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar question - double entries

Odd, on my old iPhone, I had one calendar, no matter where I entered in the info. On my me account, my outlook or my phone - all on the same calendar on my iPhone.

Upgraded to the iPhone 3Gs and I have 2 entries, then I noticed that I have "On My iPhone and on my mobile me as 2 seperate calendars.

How can I consolidate so I have just have 1 entry?

Dell 720 XPS, Windows Vista, Q6600 : 4 GB RAM : 8800GT SLI

Posted on Aug 1, 2009 2:36 PM

8 replies

Aug 1, 2009 4:37 PM in response to dustoff99

You possibly did tell it to merge the two calendars when loading...

If Mobile Me and Outlook only have one entry then you may try Going to Mobile Me preferences on the synced machine...then first choose reset sync data, then choose between the two options it gives...Replace data on iPhone with data from the cloud...or replace data on the cloud with what's on iPhone...Obviously I;d choose the first to replace the iPhone with what's on the cloud...

If that doesn't work...then...

Try removing the Mobile Me account from iPhone and make sure both calendars are gone from iPhone and then add the Mobile Me account back and reset the sync data in Mobile Me preferences...

Calendar question - double entries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.