Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Earbuds keep falling out of ears

Have the new ipod shuffle with controls on the earbud line. Is there a fix or anything I can use to keep the earbuds from falling out?? What is one to do

933 MHZ, Mac OS X (10.5.7)

Posted on Aug 2, 2009 12:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2009 1:12 PM

Buy a set (5 pairs) of Belkin Ear Bud Foam Covers... Apple Store Part number TS909LL/A $9.95...
10 replies

Aug 2, 2009 4:14 PM in response to stanbudbea67

You don't have to, you can just let them fall out of your ears.

Apparently the size of your ears don't match up with earbuds (and most are that size) so I would switch to either earbuds with a hook on them to fit over your ears or some in-ear headphones, along with an adapter from either Griffin or Schosche. Your ears will thank you for it as the sound will be greatly improved.

Aug 2, 2009 8:10 PM in response to stanbudbea67

Do you think that Apple is going to make a custom set of headphones with two different size earbuds for the Shuffle? The headphones probably cost about 2 bucks.

I received my Scosche IRM35 last week which allowed me to quit using the Apple earbuds (which is the first time in 6 years that I ever used Apple headphones) and go back to my Ultimate Ears headphones, which makes a huge difference in sound. What do you expect Apple to do about this problem?

Earbuds keep falling out of ears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.