Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flexi-Shell™ for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS

http://www.marware.com/PRODUCTS/iPhone-3g-cases/Flexi-Shell-for-iPhone-3G

How are these cases?

PC / iPhone / Console, PC Windows Vista - 7 / iPhone - iPhone 3G - iPhone 3GS / PS3 - XBox360

Posted on Aug 13, 2009 12:10 PM

7 replies

Aug 13, 2009 1:44 PM in response to 0Jojo0

I'm not sure why some folks here think others are "shills" for a company for simply asking for user input.

I haven't tried this case, but it looks as effective as other cases with similar designs. I can tell you that I use a Marware palm rest protector on my MacBook Pro. It's been great. The company has been in business for good while.

I use the iFrogz Luxe .. It looks to me that the Marware case may be more shock absorbent since it's flexible.

Good luck!

Aug 13, 2009 2:22 PM in response to 0Jojo0

I guess they respond that way cause I copied and paste the actual name from Marware's website?

Well Im on a computer one window for the Apple Forum and one searching for iPhone Cases...I ended up on Marware's site and looked at something that I may be interested in getting...Soo I copied and Paste including the link so people can see what im talking about...Did I do soemthing people here wont do?

Anyway Im realy thinking about getting it so thats why im asking...

Thanks so far for your inputs keep them comming please...

Aug 14, 2009 10:46 AM in response to 0Jojo0

OK Ive been reading...Seems this case has been around for about a year now...from what ive been reading its pretty good...the Speck Candy Shell got good reviews and actualy popular! From what the review says the Flexishell is even better.

Has Someone actually used this? I saw it at an apple store but they only have black...Im trying to look at the Clear and White one since I got a white iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.