Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downolading podcasts in Itunes

I'm new to Podcasts and Itunes. I'm trying to figure out how to download some podcasts in Itunes and then port them over to a fist generation Ipod Nano. The site I want to download from is: http://www.rmrnetwork.com/rss/bwrss.xml. I was told to go to the Itunes store and click on Podcasts and then select a podcast, but I can't seem to find these Podcasts to select. There seems to be very few to choose from and I don't see where I have the ability to search for site I'm looking for. Is it possible to give me a detailed set of steps to do this?

Thanks

Richard

2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Aug 14, 2009 11:16 AM

3 replies

Aug 15, 2009 3:39 AM in response to Richard Skover1

Richard, if you have that link, no need to worry about the iTMS. In iTunes you will see a menu marked "Advanced". The second item in that is "Subscribe to Podcast". Click on that and copy/paste the link you have given us above, into the panel that appears. I just did this and I am not subscribed to the Show.

Putting it into the nano should not be a problem. Next time you connect, look at the various tabs that have become visible and one is for podcasts. Select All or that specific one and if your iPod is set to sync automatically, the podcast will be transferred when you press Apply (and then every time a new one arrives).

Downolading podcasts in Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.