Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't reset sync history

When asked if I wanted to add programs to my iTunes that I have on my iPhone, I checked "don't ask me again" and clicked yes. Now, instead of adding new programs to my iTunes, they are removed from my iPhone.

I tried to reset sync history, but programs on my iPhone are still removed if I don't have them on iTunes, and I'm not asked if I want to sync them.

some alienware computer, Windows Vista

Posted on Aug 15, 2009 10:42 AM

5 replies

Aug 17, 2009 4:03 AM in response to roaminggnome

Well, it would be pointless to buy programs on your iPhone if you can't keep them, right? -.-

In the first post you can clearly read of how I was asked if I wanted to add programs on my iPhone to my iTunes library. Thus, it's obviously possible.

I'll clarify further;

*After checking "do not ask me again" when asked if I wanted to add programs from my iPhone to my iTunes library when syncing, how do I "uncheck" said option so that I will again be asked if I want to add programs from my iPhone to my iTunes library when syncing?*

Can't reset sync history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.