Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google adsense ads no longer appear (again!)

It seems that all of the google ads were missing on all modified or new pages. Solid blocks of color with no text instead of Google Adsense Ads.
What's happening?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Aug 18, 2009 4:50 AM

19 replies

Aug 31, 2009 10:05 PM in response to greenvespa

I use Iweb '08. (I bought '09 but I've read so many bad things about it, I haven't installed it yet.) A couple of weeks ago, my computer's internal power source died. It was replaced and no files were lost. But, since then, my Adsense Ads will not post. All that appears, online, is a big, blank space. I thought it was because of the power dying, but now I suspect that it's because of an update that Apple sent out to all of us. I wanted to add my name to your growing list of people having problems with this. Let's hope Apple pays attention and helps us out, sooner or later. (SOONER!!!)

Sep 3, 2009 12:59 AM in response to mistux

I took a look at the raw html files and found that Apple is not putting in any of the Google AdSence account info, although it is putting in the beginning widget info.

I copied the code from the working page and put it into the non-working pages, and then it worked although the positioning is not very good.

Apples and the iWeb team needs to fix this.

Google adsense ads no longer appear (again!)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.