3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2009 3:42 PM by Tamara
nodnarb1974 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
I'm just curious if anyone else is having this problem. What is happening is that it seems like I lose my Internet connection even though I have full 3G signal. Any app that connects won't and I receive an error message or it just sits in limbo. Waiting for Apple to answer currently, but wanted to see if this is happening to others.

Gateway, Windows Vista
  • Tamara Level 6 Level 6 (13,730 points)
    Have you tried resetting network settings in Settings? Have you tried turning Airplane mode on & off? How about a reset (hold the sleep/wake & home button until the Apple logo appears while ignoring the slide to turn off)?
  • nodnarb1974 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Thanks but I do know about all of these options and have to do a mix of them to get it to connect again. I was just seeing if anyone else was having this issue since this is now my 2nd 3GS.
  • Tamara Level 6 Level 6 (13,730 points)
    My 3G connection misbehaves from time to time (sometimes just too many people accessing a tower can disrupt 3G) and those are the steps I use to correct the issue. Replacing the phone won't change the behavior if you're fighting other 3G users for a tower.