Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One case of OLD software - Quickbooks Pro 6...

Yeah, I know. But it still works for me. I am wondering if anyone out there might just possibly have QB Pro 6 running on SL

Mac Pro 2.66 5gb ram, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Aug 28, 2009 4:41 PM

4 replies

Sep 8, 2009 11:50 AM in response to Cindy

I'm running QuickBooks 2006 on SL, but having some problems. The dates for some transactions in the register show as weird numbers (62/62/62), but then when you click on them, they go back to the correct date. Same thing with amounts; they show as "overflow" then change back to the correct number if I click on them. Both dates and numbers go back to the weird entry as soon as I click on another transaction. If I delete the transaction and add it on again, it seems to be fine so far.

Sep 28, 2009 8:01 PM in response to KSitnick

I'm seeing the same problem with QuickBooks 2007 on a Mac Pro just upgraded to Snow Leopard. Deposits and withdrawals show as millions of dollars, dates are completely wrong and the overflow error shows up in numerical data fields. The data in the company file is fine, works normally when opened by QB on another drive with Leopard. Have you seen a solution or a posting by Intuit that explains what's going on?

One case of OLD software - Quickbooks Pro 6...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.