Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Troubleshooting Kerberos and Oracle Calendar on Snow Leopard

Hi all, hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I'm not terribly familiar with troubleshooting Kerberos. I've managed to find the new Ticket Viewer in /System/Library/CoreServices. I am able to generate tickets alright when authenticating to SMTP but unfortunately not Oracle Calendar. Installing Oracle Calender requires Rosetta which I have installed. I can authenticate to the server using CST Authentication so I don't believe it's the Oracle Calendar application. This works fine on a fresh 10.6 install and a 10.5 > 10.6 upgrade. It seems to be a problem with how Oracle Calendar obtains tickets as opposed to something like SMTP which I am still able to get tickets for. In Oracle Calendar, using the detect feature it removes the pre-configured kerberos option. I assume it can't find a valid KDC server but am not sure how to troubleshoot this on OS X.

Anyone have any suggestions? I am using the same edu.mit.kerberos configuration as before. I'm also not able to find much information on any changes to kerberos so any information or assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

MBP, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Aug 30, 2009 11:47 AM

There are no replies.

Troubleshooting Kerberos and Oracle Calendar on Snow Leopard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.