Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Troubleshooting Kerberos and Oracle Calendar on Snow Leopard

868 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2009 11:47 AM by danparker RSS
danparker Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Aug 30, 2009 11:47 AM
Hi all, hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I'm not terribly familiar with troubleshooting Kerberos. I've managed to find the new Ticket Viewer in /System/Library/CoreServices. I am able to generate tickets alright when authenticating to SMTP but unfortunately not Oracle Calendar. Installing Oracle Calender requires Rosetta which I have installed. I can authenticate to the server using CST Authentication so I don't believe it's the Oracle Calendar application. This works fine on a fresh 10.6 install and a 10.5 > 10.6 upgrade. It seems to be a problem with how Oracle Calendar obtains tickets as opposed to something like SMTP which I am still able to get tickets for. In Oracle Calendar, using the detect feature it removes the pre-configured kerberos option. I assume it can't find a valid KDC server but am not sure how to troubleshoot this on OS X.

Anyone have any suggestions? I am using the same edu.mit.kerberos configuration as before. I'm also not able to find much information on any changes to kerberos so any information or assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
MBP, Mac OS X (10.6)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.