Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange and Mobileme calendar?

So now with Snow Leopard I can sync my Exchange calendar into iCal and everything seems to be working great. What I would like to do is sync my Exchange calendar to Mobileme as well. Is there any way to do this? Previously I had to sync my Exchange to Google Cal > an .ics cal hosting service then subscribe to it in Mobileme. Is there an easier way with the new Exchange integration? Even if I can set iCal to sync events from one calendar to the Mobileme calendar, that would help. I need to get Exchange into Mobileme for calendar sharing purposes.

Unibody MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Aug 31, 2009 10:18 AM

5 replies

Sep 4, 2009 9:36 AM in response to linedpaper

What I have going right now is syncing of my Entourage calendar to iCal then the Entourage iCal calendar is syncing to Mobileme, the only downside is this means I have to open Entourage every time I want my Mobileme calendar to update. What I was using before was syncing my Exchange Calendar to google calendar, then subscribed to a .ics calendar hosting service (it was free) which allowed subscriptions to the ICS which I subscribed to from mobileme. I think the easiest is what I'm doing now with Entourage, but it does require I open Entourage to update it.

Sep 8, 2009 12:39 PM in response to linedpaper

I also want to be able to do this. Even if I can't do it directly from my exchange calendar, if I can duplicate the calendar & then share the duplicate(having it auto update from exchange original) then that would work as well.

I suspect it's not really possible since exchange piece uses ews & I think sharing your mobileme calendar requires your calendar to be web based.

Exchange and Mobileme calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.