Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the default text box font in Keynote?

Is there any way to make the default font in my text box something else besides Gill Sans? It sure would be nice to be able to change that per project if I wanted to. It gets time consuming to have to assign a different font style every time I want a new textbox. I know I can make the master slide with text boxes of the rigth font, but that doesn't change the default in new text boxes.

17" Mac Book Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Sep 6, 2009 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2010 11:48 AM

Select a text box and change its font.
*Format > Advanced > Define Text for Current Master* or *Define Text for All Masters*, depending on your needs.
With the former, new text boxes created on slides with that master will use the specified text style.
With the latter, any new text box on any master will.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2010 11:48 AM in response to Adam Berkey

Select a text box and change its font.
*Format > Advanced > Define Text for Current Master* or *Define Text for All Masters*, depending on your needs.
With the former, new text boxes created on slides with that master will use the specified text style.
With the latter, any new text box on any master will.

How can I change the default text box font in Keynote?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.