2553 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2011 11:04 AM by yukialbany
Just to confirm, do you know that the scan functionality is supposed to be from one of the four methods below in SnowLeopard?
1. Preview application
2. Image Capture application
3. Print & Fax preference
4. The regarding queue's printer proxy.
Try these steps if you were already using one of the method above and cannot scan.
1. Resetting the print system.
2. Delete these folders: "/Library/Printers/hp", "/Library/Image Capture/Devices/HPScanner.app", "/Library/Image Capture/Support/Hewlett-Packard", and delete all of the files starts with "HP" or "hp" in these folders: "/Library/Printers/PPDs/Contents/Resources", "/Library/Printers/PPDs/Contents/Resources/en.lproj".
3. Power off your printer and unplug it from your computer.
4. Reboot your computer, turn back on your printer, plug it to your printer.
5. Say "yes" to the download driver dialog.