Previous 1 2 3 Next 166 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2010 10:10 AM by Edzso
Kingv84 Level 1 Level 1
Just installed iTunes 9 on Mac OS X 10.5.8 and downloaded iTunes LP- Mayhem Take Me Away (Logan De Gaulle Remix) Single by Tyrese for $2, just to see what the whole deal was and it reaches the end of the download and iTunes gives an Error -19, stating,

**"There was a problem downloading “iTunes LP - Mayhem Take Me Away (Logan de Gaulle Remix) / Mayhem Take Me Away (Logan de Gaulle Remix) - Single / Tyrese”. You do not have enough access privileges for this operation.**
**Please check that the connection to the network is active and try again."**

Every other download works fine, just the iTunes LP will not finish completing the download. I even deleted the downloads folder inside the iTunes music folder to start a fresh download of the iTunes LP and I still get the same errror. I also tried downloading it using another iTunes library located on my internal drive inside my music folder and still the same error.

Please help anybody, thanks.

iMac Alum 24 Inch, Mac OS X (10.5.8)
  • r0bc4ry Level 1 Level 1
    I'm getting this exact same error. If anybody could help it would be much appreciated; it is really frustrating to have the file for the LP download completely but fail with the err=-19 while processing.

Thanks for the help in advance!
  • David Peterson3 Level 1 Level 1
    I got the same message when I tried to download the Bob Dylan iLP. All of the tunes loaded, but the final LP part didn't. I have closed out of iTunes and even rebooted my iMac with no forward movement on the download.

This has been going on for about 6 hours, too.
  • Joseph Szymeczek Level 1 Level 1
    I am getting the same error with the Dave Matthews Pass. I purchased the pass back when it was first released and contacted iTunes support asking if I still get the LP. They authorized the LP but during downloading I get the err = -19 while processing the file.
  • brucetenison Level 1 Level 1
    Same here with the Norah Jones LP download. It downloaded the entire LP file, then, during the processing step, I get the err = -19. The error messages that come up are a little strange (different from yours): 'There was a problem downloading "iTunes LP - Come Away With Me (Deluxe Version) / Come Away With Me (Deluxe Version)/ Norah Jones". An error occurred while reading from the device. Please check that the connection to the network is active and try again.
  • wackoip Level 1 Level 1
    Same here, downloading Grateful dead's one same error it was the booklet that causes the problem. The other songs downloaded just fine.
  • Shawnx86 Level 1 Level 1
    I have recieved the identical error "There was a problem downloading “iTunes LP - American Beauty / American Beauty / Grateful Dead”. An error occurred while reading from the device.
    Please check that the connection to the network is active and try again."
    Recieved the error on the digital booklet.
  • Kingv84 Level 1 Level 1
    Apple needs to fix this very fast. I have redownloaded this file under Windows 7 and it gives me a invalid file name error and it does not allow iTunes to complete the file download. It still does not download completely under iTunes for Mac. Still getting err -19 and Apple support send me an email stating to fix my permissions on my iMac and still getting err-19. Come on Apple!
  • Kingv84 Level 1 Level 1
    I just tried downloading the iTunes LP on my Macbook Pro running Mac OS X 10.5.8 with iTunes 9 and it downloaded successfully. I am not sure why it did not download correctly on my iMac with a fresh install of 10.5.8? but now I have the LP, I hope somebody will find a true solution to the problem of err -19 and the cause of it.
  • r0bc4ry Level 1 Level 1
    Still receiving this error over 24 hours later. Any ideas? The error message popping up every time I open iTunes is getting annoying.
  • Calufraxis Level 1 Level 1
    Wanted to add +1 for "American Beauty" all is good except for the whole reason I purchased this album, The Artwork, etc.
  • Ninjai Level 1 Level 1
    same problem here, I just wondering it is random occurred to some accounts or it is happening to all of us...
  • hehealright747 Level 1 Level 1
    I have the same issue. I spoke with support and their response was that it most likely was a server overload. Dont get how that can be!
  • Ron Curry Level 2 Level 2
    Ridiculous. QA is bungled again on yet another apple service launch. I'm getting the same error for the Norah Jones LP. I've tried 5 times already, and even tried deleting the download and starting it again. As soon as it gets to the processing at the end, it fails out with error -19.
  • beermatt1079 Level 1 Level 1
    not to pile on but I'm getting the same error downloading the lp part of the new dmb album.
Previous 1 2 3 Next