Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to resize a window?

I am looking for a keyboard shortcut to resize a window. There got to be one?

Why? I copied the entire iTunes folder from my MacPro to my MacBook Pro. Worked just fine except that the iTunes window on my MacBook was so tall that I couldn't get to the resize handle in the bottom right corner.

Had to run iTunes on my MacPro, make the window smaller, and copy the entire iTunes folder again to my MacBook. There's got to be a better way?

Thanks for your help.
Olaf

Mac Pro and MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Sep 9, 2009 9:42 PM

5 replies

Nov 23, 2009 5:22 AM in response to Francine Schwieder

I encountered the same problem when I migrated my files from my iMac to a new MacBook Pro (Snow Leopard). The iTunes window was too large to access the resize spot on the lower right of the window. I tried everything. However, thanks to Francine's solution (option, zoom) I can now access that corner and size the window.

Give Francine points!!

Thanks, Francine.

Linda

How to resize a window?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.