Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Any In-ear BLUETOOTH earphones FULLY REPLICATING Apple In-ear WIRED phones?

898 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2009 1:51 AM by Alex Johnson2 RSS
Alex Johnson2 Level 1 Level 1 (115 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 10, 2009 1:51 AM
Been waiting for iPhone 3.1 and the fuller support for Bluetooth. It seems like we're getting there. I use the Apple In-Ear Headphones and while in my opinion the sound quality is marginally inferior to the old-style in-ear headphones (without the controller) - yes, I was the one person who loved those - Voiceover, call control, pause, skip, rewind, volume etc. are great features which I don't want to give up. The other compelling avantage is that the controller is very small, something the other manufacturers don't seem to think is important.

But, I hate the cable. I hate that I have to thread it under a shirt due to the noise. I hate that it catches on things, yanking the buds out of my ears violently.

I have searched and searched but right now do any Bluetooth in-ear phones exist that fully replicate the functionality obtainable with the wired Apple in-ear phones?
MacBook Air SSD, iMac Core 2 Duo and Mac mini Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.6)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.