Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What ? - No Beatles ?!?!

OMG - where the h*&l are the Beatles o iTunes ?

I cannot believe that someone in Apple hasn't gone out and done whatever it takes to get the neew Digitally Remastered Beatles collection.

This is stupid !!!!!

slobbering_dog ...

imac 20", Mac OS X (10.6), 4Gb Ram, 1Tb Time capsule, airports,

Posted on Sep 10, 2009 4:47 AM

3 replies

Sep 10, 2009 7:44 AM in response to slobberingdog

It's not up to Apple. EMI and The Beatles have not yet released their work to any download store yet. Unless and until they do, there's nothing Apple or any other download store can do.

This has been covered here and on many news web sites many, many times, BTW. A quick Google search for "iTunes Beatles" would have informed you on this issue already.

Sep 11, 2009 4:24 PM in response to varjak paw

I did do some research on the matter, but it appeared to be all hear-say.

If EMI are the party avoiding iTunes then I think they are the stupid ones. Surely people would pay full retail price for the music, and without the associated distribution costs of CD's, EMI would make a killing. Maybe Apple want to take too big a cut from the proceeds - in which case they are missing out on a lot of revenue as well.

I just wish that I could buy the new collection on iTunes - and because I can't then I think someone is stupid - I just don't know who........it's not me - I have the money and I want to spend it - but I'm not going to buy the CD collection... maybe I'm a stupid consumer... that's it - stupid customers

Sep 12, 2009 6:27 AM in response to slobberingdog

I am not sure about everyone else but I already have the entire Beatles catalog in MP3 form but if and when they come to iTunes, I will buy them there. It sounds stupid but I would do just like I did for Led Zeppelin. I would rather wait to get them on itunes, which I believe will happen, Yoko may be crazy but she keeps saying it is going to happen, rather than go out and buy all the remastered CD's. That is my opinion and my choice and I am willing to guess that many people out there would do the same. Oh one more thing, I am a middle school teacher and many of the students I teach are getting the Rock Band game and they want the music they are hearing off the game for their ipods. So I think it would be a huge money maker for both. Not too many kids these days are buying CDs anymore.

What ? - No Beatles ?!?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.