Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to orrder and ship iPhoto book in the USA from Australia?

I have put together a iPhoto book that I wanted to give to some friends we will be visiting in the USA shortly. The problem is that from Australia I can't set up a delivery address in the USA. The only option within iphoto is to create delivery addresses in OZ. It seems crazy to have to transport atoms when I should be able to send the digital info to the USA and have the resultant books sent to USA residents.
Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone suggest what I can do from Australia? I do have a .pdf file of the book from iPhoto. Can I walk into an Apple store when I am in the USA and organise to have the book printed and delivered while I am there?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Macbook, Mac OS X (10.5.6), iphoto 08 vesion 7.1.5

Posted on Sep 12, 2009 4:47 AM

3 replies

Sep 12, 2009 6:59 AM in response to Esterhazyinoz

That is not a service offered by Apple at this time

There are other online book printers - maybe one of them would be a possibility

Apple does not print from PDFs - you would need to either have your computer with you or make a special iPhoto library with just the book in it and take it with you - duplicate the existing iPhoto library and delete everything except the book (see old Toad's tutorial #9a for details - http://toadstutorials.info/ - you will still have the payment issue unless you have a US based credit card - or your friend does and will use it

There is a form on this page that you can use to request more information from Apple - http://www.apple.com/au/support/photoservices/shipping/ - along with the shipping policy

LN

Message was edited by: LarryHN

How to orrder and ship iPhoto book in the USA from Australia?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.