Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloads have slowed to a crawl on iTunes 9

I have updated to iTunes 9 and iPhone 3.1, and now the problems have started. All my app downloads have slowed to a crawl (13 hours to get navigon's app????) and there dowsn,t seem to be any kind of setting to change to get them back to where they were (they were pretty fast before). I use an Airport Extreme as a router on a Vista computer.

Oh and while I'm at it, I can't get my Windows printer to show up on my Macbook since Snow Leopard... great upgrades you guys! I love Apple but a little quality control before forcing us to upgrade please.

Windows Vista, Iphone 3.1, 13 inch Macbook, Airport Extreme Base station

Posted on Sep 12, 2009 8:20 AM

1 reply

Sep 13, 2009 10:48 PM in response to Ashsrighthand

I experience the same, the Navigon update was extremely slow - it was hours and worse,simply viewing large music/video libraries is also so slow, it's not usable. This is obviously a major problem with iTunes 9 and I would hope Apple quickly releases a patch - in the meantime, iTune 9 has rendered my iphone and itouch - useless - I won't resync or use ITunes until I patch is released. I should have waited until 9.1 - I will say having the ability to manage iphone icons from Itunes is great. But the rest stinks.

Downloads have slowed to a crawl on iTunes 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.