Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Nano Shield

Hi, i would like to know if is necessary to protect new nano with some sort of protection film or if the new materials (screen and case) are strong enough to scratches... what do you suggest?

Thanks

PowerBook G4 1.5, Mac OS X (10.4.9)

Posted on Sep 14, 2009 6:30 AM

9 replies

Sep 14, 2009 10:32 AM in response to Benna

Simply put, YES.

I just bought the new nano about oh 20mins ago. (silver). it does fill somewhat tough. however while at bestbuy they have only had their displays up for not even a full week and already they were scratched a little bit. (people dont respect displays, but still kind of an indication). plus protecting the body and screen will allow u to enjoy a better lookin nano for a lot longer. (esp protect the video screen (back side) prone to get scratch and if it does, there goes the use of taking video.

Sep 14, 2009 10:48 AM in response to Benna

well. personally i think thats more to ur pref. however Products made by Griffin, Body Glove, etc.. make very good products. I would say check those products out. while at the store i didnt see any protection products that fit for the new nano (so u can take videos with out having to remove the case/protection shield)

Sep 14, 2009 2:26 PM in response to Benna

My son has the clear Belkin case for his iPod Nano and he really likes it. Since I just received my 5th gen Nano today I'm looking for a case myself. I am hoping that Belkin will make a clear one available that accommodates the video camera opening ASAP. From their website it looks like they will but I can't tell how they will handle the lens.

iPod Nano Shield

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.