Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete photos from iPod touch

I know this sounds stupid, but how can I delete individual photos from my Touch? I synced several thousand photos to my Touch, and now I would like to remove some. I just can't figure out a way to do it. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

iMac 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; 16gb iPod touch 2nd gen, Mac OS X (10.6.1), Mac User since 1984

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 5:38 PM

7 replies

Sep 22, 2009 3:16 AM in response to jackzig

Delete the images you want to delete on the folder you used to sync. Then sync your iPod and the pictures you deleted would be deleted on your iPod touch.
The delete button only appears to photo you got off the net , Bluetooth photo transfer and screenshot. Any photo you sync using iTunes will not have the delete button. Hope this week

How to delete photos from iPod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.