2945 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2009 8:11 AM by Anna Sandham
this is the easiest way to manage photos.
1. create a folder (mine is called 'ipod photos')
2. put all the photos you want on your ipod in that folder
3. open itunes, plug in your ipod.
4. on the overview screen, click the photos tab
5. check the, 'sync photos from' box.
6. browse to the folder you want to sync with
8. to add/delete, add/delete from the original 'ipod photos' folder
if you want to have subfolders on your ipod, then inside your 'ipod photos' folder, create subfolders and place the photos in there.
e.g. i have a folder called ipod photos, with subfolders, family, friends, other.
on my ipod i have four folders, family, friends, other, and Photo Library (the ipod automatically places ALL the folders in the 'Photo Library' folder.
if you want to put your pictures in a specific order, put a number in the photo name (e.g. 01 Mum, 02 Dad, 03 Birthday.) if you have more than 100 photos you might need 001, 002, 003, i'm not sure.