Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bounce Region in Place Simultaneously ?

Hi there,
It's possible in L9 to bounce in place more tracks in one operation ?
I mean Bounce Region in place and muting original.
Thanks in advance.
-A

MPro Nehalem 2.66-MPro2.8 (late2008)-MBP2.4 core duo iPhone 3g, Mac OS X (10.6.1)

Posted on Sep 24, 2009 1:51 AM

14 replies

Oct 2, 2009 3:04 PM in response to Mike Connelly

Yeah it's like they almost got this right, and for some reason said, "Oh I know, if they bounce all tracks, let's no longer give them the option to mute them." 😉

They really need that option to deactive them, but then Logic doesn't have a deactivate mode anyway apparently, you have to manually dump the VI.

I have gone to using Vienna Ensemble Pro with Logic, which is a great solution, check it out...

TH

Oct 2, 2009 4:03 PM in response to Mike Connelly

I do have Stylus but have not tried it yet. I am still on 10.5.8, not ready to jump to the new system yet.

I have mainly used it with Vienna Instruments thus far. Will be trying it with Superior Drummer this weekend and I'll try the normal 32 bit RMX.

The NI bug with Kontakt is making it crash upon instantiating more than ONE instance of Kontakt. It's being worked on....

Regarding PLAY, I never judge any software by whether or not PLAY works with it;)

TH

Message was edited by: Tom Hartman1

Bounce Region in Place Simultaneously ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.