Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burning audiobook, preserving chapters

I bought and downloaded an audiobook from iTunes Store. There is only one file but it has 27 chapters. When I burn this audiobook to CD, I lose the chapter marks. This make scanning the CD very difficult.

How do I burn the audiobook to CD so that each chapter becomes a track of its own on the CD itself?

MacBook Pro 15" 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB / MacBook Air 1.6 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2Gb RAM, Mac OS X (10.6.1)

Posted on Sep 24, 2009 2:56 PM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2009 10:33 PM in response to Conal Ho

Well, what I finally did was duplicate the file 27 times because there are 27 chapters. Then, I set each file to play a particular chapter. Then I created a playlist and burnt that playlist. It works this way but it is tedious. I reported the problem to iTunes store and they didn't try to figure out what the problem was--whether it was a problem with iTunes or with the audiobook file. Instead, they refunded me the money. Oh well...that's okay, I guess.

Burning audiobook, preserving chapters

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.