Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Expose not working in Snow Leopard

I can't get Expose to work from my keyboard or my mouse, except by one method - bringing the cursor to one corner of the screen. Going through preferences for Expose has not helped, nor have the preferences and settings for my keyboard or mouse (both are Logitech products). It used to work fine, so this seems to be a problem with Snow Leopard. Any advice?

iMac 2.16 GHz Intel Core Duo, Mac OS X (10.6.1)

Posted on Sep 25, 2009 4:42 PM

4 replies

Sep 26, 2009 7:46 AM in response to wjackman

I also use a Logitech keyboard and mouse (diNovo Edge and MX Revolution) -- both lost Expose functionality with the upgrade to 10.6.1 as you've described. I'm told (in a call to Apple Support) that this is due to changes in Expose/Spaces in the new OS, which are system wide; meaning that they work differently now, and the interface doesn't do what it used to do in Leopard.

However, the good news is (in another call, this time to Logitech), that an update to the software should be available in about two weeks. So, go to *Applications >> Utilities >> Logitech Update* and keep checking for the update from them.

Logitech told me that they weren't sure if the update would be automatically pushed, so you may have to keep checking manually.

Oct 20, 2009 3:48 PM in response to wjackman

Just a follow up:

The new Logitech software has been available now for a couple of weeks or so. It's native 64 bit so it's happy with Snow Leopard, and it fixes all of the broken function keys with the Edge diNovo keyboard as well as the third button issue with the Revolution MX Mouse.

It doesn't push, so you have to download from Logitech. The software version is 3.1

Expose not working in Snow Leopard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.