Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing 2.5" X 3.5" photos

Hello,
I have some 2.5" X 3.5" frames. Is it possible to print from iPhoto6 at this size? Or will I have to cut the paper afterwards? Can I print a custom size like that?

Thank you!

Macbook, Mac OS X (10.6.1)

Posted on Sep 26, 2009 4:35 PM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2009 5:10 PM in response to macnewbeez

1 - in the future if you want iPhoto 6 answers you will have better luck posting in the iPhoto 6 forum - posts in the iPhoto '09 forum are read by people who know iPhoto '09

2 - yes you can print 2.5" x 3.5" photos in iPhoto '08 and '09 and I assume in iPhoto 6 although I do not remember how to do it - you select the photo and select the printer and print size and then select any printer specific options like paper source and then print

3 - "Do you have to cut the paper?" that is a function of your printer - iPhoto simply sends data to the printer and the printer feeds the paper - will your printer print on 2.5 x 3.5 paper? And can you purchase 2.5 x 3.5 paper? if not then yo will have to cut the paper

LN

Printing 2.5" X 3.5" photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.