Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We as the apple users need to be heard.

I used to have a watch but I have seem to have lost it, so I have an idea that I think could be of great use to all ipod shuffle 3rd gen. users. If you are running late to school or work and don't know what time it is, you should be able to press the middle button on the headphones, and it will read you aloud the time, and date.
Hopefully someone with connections, or we the people will be heard and this will be included in the next, or few update(s).
Thankyou

Windows Vista

Posted on Sep 30, 2009 8:51 PM

8 replies

Oct 1, 2009 10:13 AM in response to deggie

deggie wrote:
Does the 3rd Generation Shuffle have a clock? I know the earlier generations do not.

Edit: Answered my own question, it does not have a clock.

How do you conclude that? The 3rd Gen MUST have a clock to accurately report
date and time last played info to iTunes... It's just not user acessible.

Oct 6, 2009 11:09 AM in response to Acdc33rocker

ok, I'm confused. My 2nd generation shuffle died this morning at the gym, which is the only place I use my shuffle. I use wrap-around headphones because the Apple buds just fall right out when I'm working out. So my questions are:

1) are there other headphones that work with the shuffle
2) I don't understand what the adapter is
3) Someone said you can still buy a 2nd gen. Are these available in Apple Stores?

Oct 6, 2009 11:13 AM in response to buggie10

buggie10 wrote:

1) are there other headphones that work with the shuffle

ANY headphones with 3.5mm plug should work

2) I don't understand what the adapter is

The adapter is a fix for 3rd Gen shuffle

3) Someone said you can still buy a 2nd gen. Are these available in Apple Stores? No... BUT you can get refurbished ones at the online AppleStore.

We as the apple users need to be heard.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.