Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Colorsync not remembering Device profile.

Since installing Snow Leopard, it seems like all my cameras have reverted to using the Camera RGB. I used to select them under devices in colorsync to use the sRGB profile. I can change it again, and images are imported with that profile imbedded, but if I unplug the camera and replug it in, it forgets this and reverts back to Camera RGB.

I realise camera RGB is pretty close to sRGB, so it's not a big issue - except it also embed camera RGB files on images that are recorded in the Adobe RGB color space.

How can I make the changes to what color profile will be embedded according to device in SNow Leopard? Is this a bug? Is there way to see or set this in the new image capture?

Posted on Oct 1, 2009 12:47 PM

1 reply

Colorsync not remembering Device profile.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.